Sign in to follow this  

pro circuit ti 4 for 2008 ktm

For fitment every pipe made for -07 and on will do. I don´t know if PC has some special tuning for different years though. Very few use PC stuff over here...

Good luck asking here, I got the complete run around and no one even offered where to find one. I ended up going straight to PC, after talking with them for a bit they lowered the price to acceptable level. I had it next dayed, so I could get it on and jet it in. So far its really nice, I think you will like it.

Well I was asking for the T4, which I never did find, and according to PC they wouldn't give a discount on. I don't know why no discount on the stainless. Yes I did end up getting the Ti-4r direct with a discount. I ordered one then found that Dunn had posted up, I appreciate the offer. I guess the way I wrote my statement came off rude, but as VilleKTM stated "Very few use PC stuff over here..." To the OP I think you will like the PC exhaust. It seems to have made a substantial improvement on the top with stock bottom characteristics.

" Over here" being in Sweden. I know PC is a popular brand "over there" ..