Sign in to follow this  

wanna learn more on mx riding

well im 22 just got into riding motocross actually only rode one day ever opn the mx tracks but its def what i wanna get into if anyone wantd to give me tips or anything! i ride a 06 7zf450 and been riding bike foreverbut mx is what i wanna do

well..you can go tracks and just try new things and take your time so u dont get hurt..try jumping on tabletops till you get the hang of it and just work your way up till u can go faster

What part of GA are you from? There are lots of tracks all over the state that you can go to and some of them offer lessons or you might could meet up with some guys around and watch them. I'm from Cartersville and we usually go to Durhamtown, Highland Park, or Shannon. What tracks have you been to?

well im 22 just got into riding motocross actually only rode one day ever opn the mx tracks but its def what i wanna get into if anyone wantd to give me tips or anything! i ride a 06 7zf450 and been riding bike foreverbut mx is what i wanna do

Gary's stuff is top notch :banana: It's 12am and I am thinking about throwing one of his dvd's on right now!

Thank you very much. I thought you would like to know that I have a new MX Technique DVD at the duplicator's right now. I think it's my best work to date. I'm getting fluent with editing now and this gives me a whole lot more options and control. This new one is called: "MX Corner Speed - Beyond the Basics” and should be available by April 1st. I'll put a thread up when it is available. I'll have it discounted also for a limited time. Chue gonna like it. :lol:

www.garysemics.com

I second the vote for Gary's videos. They give you many techniques that you can work on at any time. I'm watching one right now at work. lol Another suggestion is to find someone faster that is willing to work with you and ride with you.

jeff

hey man sorry i havent been on lately i go to durhamtown alot i would love to meet up and ride with u and some guys i am the only one out of my group that rides the tracks all my people ride the trails!! email and we can talk abt getting together manley19872@yahoo.com