Sign in to follow this  

Upgrades

Need to be more specific here. Upgrades to fit you better, performance, amount you have or want to spend. There are some tweaks you can do for little or no money or invest thousands of dollars. Is your bike stock now?

I just bought a yoshimura rs-2 and suspension that's all I want to just know some good performance and bling upgrades

unless you have a big bore motor that yosh pipe is gonna hurt you. The bore is way to big for a stock motor. I didnt see a gain with it until i went to 143 and on up.

Actually, I agree with Stock134. Your stock motor can, and in my experience will, perform worse with the rs2 pipe compared to stock.

It might run good up top but doubt it with a stock carb. you r gonna lose all your bottom and mid range with that pipe. ive got dyno runs to prove it. Just take a demel to the stock head pipe and open it up.

What I'm trying to say is by putting a rs2 pipe on a stock motor is not going to make it blow up or anything I might make it weakerr but that's about all

Ya i guess if you want to do that feel free. not sure why youd want to lose power hell as it is you only have 5.2hp lol

Ya i guess if you want to do that feel free. not sure why youd want to lose power hell as it is you only have 5.2hp lol

It's all about the bling yo .. :banana:

To be honest .. I've ran a SANO pipe on my stock motor with a pod filter and it ran fine ..

Just say'n .. :lol:

I went from a yosh to a sano on my mod motor and didnt notice much difference. the sano was a bit more raspy but that was about it. the sano just looks cool as hell.

Soo tell me what I need to do to the motor

At least a 143 and a bigger bore carb.

Ya its all ive ever had on my minis. my mod 50 had one on it too.

old5-0.jpg

Super stocker

bikepics030kg0.jpg

mod bike had a the same yosh as my super stocker. had the sano on now which is about the same bore.

DSCF1067.jpg

the sano was a bit more raspy but that was about it. the sano just looks cool as hell.

:banana:

Ha ha ha ..., raspy ??? Your kidding right ??? :lol:

It's more like ....., Crazy , crapy sounding .., loud !!! :banana:

Ha ha ha ..., raspy ??? Your kidding right ??? :lol:

It's more like ....., Crazy , crapy sounding .., loud !!! :banana:

Def loud. and compared to the deep tone of the yosh it was raspy. But not as bad as the pro circuit damn those mini exhausts sound like ass