Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania VMP 6th-12th from western pa

We're heading south, can't wait for the snow to melt. Just curious to see if anyone from this area will be at VMP. Me and my two young boys will be there the 6th and 7th and probably the 12th. Never been there before, should be fun.

I was there 2 weeks ago, hard pack and dusty. They were going to make some changes a few of us suggested. They didn't, a buddy of mine was there last Sunday and he left early. I later found out a couple guys I race against crashed hard. One was air lifted out, the other refused a ride in the ambulance. Apparently the watering system isn't up and running. The track in Easton, MD was fun last weekend and it's going to be 50 degrees. If you like sand, Southfork in Va has open practice this weekend. :thumbsup:

I was at VMP last weekend, only problem was dust. called up there today, they got a new water truck. And nobody was airlifted out on Sunday. They got rain this week too so they said the track would be in awesome shape this weekend.

My bad, Brad wasn't airlifted out, just left in ambulance. I know a couple guys going there this weekend. Is this Bob, are you OK?