Return of James Stewart!?!?!

I hope everyone gets back out there...Honestly, I could give a crap about 'who' they are.

I just wanna see the best giving it their best, and maybe the best will win...maybe not...

As long as I'm still standing on my feet, yelling at the TV, cheering on the last lap, of the last moto of the season...then I got what I want!! ?

At 19 years old I thought MX racers were gods. I read every magazine cover to cover.

I dont keep up with the current racers too much and sure dont think they are gods anymore. Give the guy a break. he asked a question if you dont have an answer fine but why berate the guy.........................

Santan9 were you cheering when Canada won the gold medal in the Olympics??

Stewart is supposively gonna be back on the bike soon and back for Toronto.

Reed will be at Daytona and will probably practice but chances of racing are slim.

Grant just got back on the bike so I would assume he will be back in a couple weeks like Stewie.

Hope this helps.

I hope everyone gets back out there...Honestly, I could give a crap about 'who' they are.

I just wanna see the best giving it their best, and maybe the best will win...maybe not...

As long as I'm still standing on my feet, yelling at the TV, cheering on the last lap, of the last moto of the season...then I got what I want!! ?

I feel the same way!:ride:

I really want Josh Grant to come back because I got to meet him and got my visor signed.?:lol:

Santan9 were you cheering when Canada won the gold medal in the Olympics??

absolutely not. I dont like team sports, I prefer extreme sports (snowboarding, skateboarding, DH MTB, MX, etc..) and even still dont even watch those on tv. I just dont have the attention span or patience, its too boring for me. once youve seen the best move being performed everything else just seems boring.

once youve seen rodney mullen skate, everything else is boring:

once youve seen this snowboarding video, everything else is boring:

once youve seen TP do his double backflips, and lozas bike flip/electric flip everything else seems boring IMO ,etc...

and if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt be standing up yelling at the tv :ride:

only time I talk to my tv is when im online gaming talking to team mates ?

absolutely not. I dont like team sports, I prefer extreme sports (snowboarding, skateboarding, DH MTB, MX, etc..) and even still dont even watch those on tv. I just dont have the attention span or patience, its too boring for me. once youve seen the best move being performed everything else just seems boring.

once youve seen TP do his double backflips, and lozas bike flip/electric flip everything else seems boring IMO ,etc...

and if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt be standing up yelling at the tv?

Cuz you know...it's all about you.?

I'm an engineer, and some folk consider us boring...not sure what they would consider you? :ride:

Glad to know someone has it all figured out.?

BTW, good gymnast on snow show. I just think you're being an internet douchebag in this post. I get excited watching good racing anywhere, doesn't matter whether it's on TV or I'm in the thick of it. Glad you got 'control of yourself'...

I dont have a problem with JS7 but this is why I don't mind him being out.

When he's 100% SX is boring. He just takes off and its over on the 2nd lap. I feel like this season has been the most exciting because you never know who is going to be on the podium on a given weekend.

My wife and I are both huge fans of Motocross. We watch every race on the TV. We would love to go to a couple of the races live but cant afford it. We sit in front of the tv and root for several of the guys out there. Hell we dont care who wins or loses we just want to see good racing. If the racing gets tight and a few of the guys are in the hunt all the better. I really like the lites better than the big boys. They really get after it. Barcia and a few other guys have made it very interesting this season. I for one just want to see good clean racing.

If Reed and JS stay healthy and the new guys continue to mix it up it should make for some great racing.

Dungey is doing well and in the hunt for a podium finish almost every race. So we shall see when JS and Reed come back if they can still hold their ownwith the guys who are making the podium now.................................Oldskoo11

Cuz you know...it's all about you. :ride:

I'm an engineer, and some folk consider us boring...not sure what they would consider you? ?

Glad to know someone has it all figured out.?

BTW, good gymnast on snow show. I just think you're being an internet douchebag in this post. I get excited watching good racing anywhere, doesn't matter whether it's on TV or I'm in the thick of it. Glad you got 'control of yourself'...

nope. he asked a question and I answered it. go cry about it some more like youre already doing.

and if I did, I sure as hell wouldnt be standing up yelling at the tv :ride:

Once you have seen the best everything else is boring.?:lol:?:lol: