Sign in to follow this  

2 reasons why quad riders shouldn't ride bikes!

Long story short. . . My buddy rides a Honda 450r quad and bought a Piranha 140 pitbike to mess around on. I had him over one day to ride at my place and we have an oil well with about an 8" pipe running horizontally about a foot off the ground. He tried to jump it twice and both times he failed miserably :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thats some funny stuff

hahaha thats reminds me of my fails on my daughters 110 pit bike....

awsome dude E for effort and T for trying.:ride:

Sell the pit bike sell the quad sell all the gear use the money to move someplace that won't get U Tube! Become a hermit.

I am still technically a quad rider. I just traded my 05 KFX400 even up for a 07 WR250F and haven't yet got it out to really play. Still a little cold here in KC. My quad was super clean and a blast. Lost of bolt ons on it. I will miss it. Buddys stopped riding so my neighbor who rides a CRF205X talked me into this trade with his buddy who was afraid of the WR. Hope I like it...I always wear my helmet too.

I was always a quad rider til I switched to my YZ250F. Getting used to the twist throttle was the hardest part. The 2nd day I hit a bump going up a hill which caused me to twist it and I wheelied and flipped off the back. :thumbsup:

I started out on a YZ85 then I out grew it and all my friends had quads so I bought a quad. Then shortly after I got bored with it so I switched back to a cycle.

i rode a friends quad back in the day

i almost fell asleep, not even kidding.

at least he's trying :thumbsup:

Most 2 wheel riders I know would be scared to get on a quad and try and jump it.. At same time, most quad riders I know are too scared to get on my bike and try anything!

And pit bikes are harder then hell to ride.. anyone who hasn't rode one shouldn't comment about his lack of skills! Chances are most of us wouldn't be able to jump one either.. They are very squirly... I cant physically jump one standing up or I always pitch sideways.. I gotta come off the take off sitting down, then once I'm in the air I stand for landing lol..

haha, pit bikes are hard to ride hard! I grew up on quads and got my first bike about 3 years ago. Both have there places for sure! I love my quad for extended trails were I'd have to pack 10 gallons of fuel on my bike.

Sure quads are easier to ride around while going slow, hell I can ride for 8 hrs on my quad with a drink in my left hand, going 30 mph on rough terrain, and not feel a thing afterwards.

I've seen good MX riders jump on a quad and try to jump it, now THAT is funny! 9 times out of 10 they eat it. It's much harder to jump a quad, since it's harder to manipulate in the air than a bike

haha, pit bikes are hard to ride hard! I grew up on quads and got my first bike about 3 years ago. Both have there places for sure! I love my quad for extended trails were I'd have to pack 10 gallons of fuel on my bike.

You ain't a kiddin! :ride:

Here's my inauguaral ride on a pit bike on the same day that those other videos were taken. I'm the 2nd one up the hill, who wipes out :thumbsup: