Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Dealership

Anybody deal with Bill's Husqvarna motorcycle shop in Oregon? I am looking at getting a bike from his place and just wondering if anyone has done business with him and especially getting a bike shipped from him.

Ask on Cafe Husky also I know someone on there just got one from them. What bike are you looking for?

Bills Motorcycles is an outstanding shop. They have honest people and do good work. I've been dealing with them for the last 15 years. I just recently bought a new Husky from them. Gramps

I purchased my 02 CR250 from him ~7 years ago and had nothing but good times from the bike and his service .... I'd give him a A++ rating...

Its is a great shop.

I bought a bike from him last year and couldn't have been happier. You deal with the owner personally and not some squigly 22 year old who's commision is on the line. And they stock parts in house. Simple and effective business practice.

Tasky's in WA are good people too. I get parts from them on occasion and its always a good experience.

Post this in the NW forum and I'm sure you'll get tons of feedback.

Bill's is a great shop, and his husky knowledge is solid. He helped me out with warranty work and I didn't even buy my bike from him.

Check out Bike Barn in Medford, Oregon, they are closing shop and have the 2009 TXC 450 Demo for sale, low hours.

Imstarting to look at enduros and still want to do motocross and harescrambles, so i dont want the TE and the TXC seems like the best fit and i heard you can get a TXC legal so a person can do enduros with it. That it has all the hook ups for lights and stuff.

Great shop, good people and good Husqvarna knowledge. They can get you parts quickly and their pricing is fair. I have purchased 2 Husky's from Bill and I will never buy one from anyone else.

- Bono