Sign in to follow this  

Power now and Power Now plus by Scaryfast

I recently heard of something i'd never heard of before for two stroke performance called the Power now and Power now plus. made by a company called Scary fast/ apparently either of them is the most effective performance part for under a $100. i would like more information on them. has anyone used them?

do they affect jetting and other adjustments?

How much do they increase power?

Thanks

Its funny advertisement and words like scary fast can have someone buy a product. Look up scary fast on the sarch bar and theres a couple threads about it

Gimmick! They just move the power around. If you haven't changed the amount of air/fuel the engine can intake, exhaust, then you haven't gained anything. An engine is only as efficient as it's most restrictive part. The carbs and filters are not really holding these bikes back, so increasing the efficiency of the engine to move air thru the engine is the next place to improve things. The exhaust isn't bad on these bikes as well, so the engine is where to start.

IF you are going to spend a $100, send your head to RB Designs or Munn to have it shaved, and set the X to 0 when you get it back. This will do more than a pipe and silencer, the PN's, etc.

Another place to gain power is to fine tune your jetting. IF you haven't done this, that's where you need to start.

I would agree, jetting and head work is cheap and the power gains are great

I agree, when someone tell you that he saw a difference with a mod, this now sounds to me like '' i believe it does'' (since i paid big bucks for it'). I did buy one for my 400exc with no results...