Sign in to follow this  

Finally Got My Bike Done, I Think.

Don’t know if you guys remember that thread I had a while back where I cleaned my engine up? (Click here if you don’t) Well I think I’m finally done with the whole bike. I've been working on it for so long that I don't even remember everything I did to it.:thumbsup:

Let me know what you guys think.

The Before Picture:

0626091800.jpg

Part Way Through Pictures:

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

And The After Pictures:

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

• Like 1

i love it!

are those the new decalworks t-6 graphics?

No, crap I forgot to take those old decal works stickers off. They're from mgxunlimited.com

ohhh, theyre pretty sweet, i must admit.

dont be surprised if i start a thread in a few months of my renovated bike and it has those same graphics :thumbsup:

Go for it, they're the Enemy Series with the red accent. They also come with the airbox stickers, but I like it this way better.

At first I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but it's better then I expected. I was going for a cleaner look, just need to off those old decal works.

yeah i like the red. im going with the red gear scheme this year so i think itd look good.

wow i sound like a douche hahaha

yeah i like the red. im going with the red gear scheme this year so i think itd look good.

wow i sound like a douche hahaha

lol Don't know if you've noticed but I like red to, right behind green. I'll be wearing this gear.

IMG_1320.jpg

Hey looks great but your seat looks a little dirty. Try a mr clean magic eraser is works greatcand will brighten your seat close to your plastics color.

Hey looks great but your seat looks a little dirty. Try a mr clean magic eraser is works greatcand will brighten your seat close to your plastics color.

:thumbsup: Thanks, I'll try that.

Where did you get those fork decals...? cool stuff. Bike looks great. :thumbsup:

Weisner Suspension Service in MI, he all does my suspension work. His name is Mike and the number is 269-657-3717

im gonna try this too.

any tips on shining up plastics?

i kinda wanna try the plasic re-nu system but if i can find a cheaper/easily accesible way, ill do that first.

:thumbsup:

Mop n glo floor soap or maxima sc1 spray will shine en up. Also try car wax snd a mothers powerball!

Mop n glo floor soap or maxima sc1 spray will shine en up. Also try car wax snd a mothers powerball!

ok will do!

i have seen a friend of mine use that maxima spray, and ur right, it is good, tottally forgot bout that stuff

i think im gonna make a trip to autozone and pick up one of those powerballs