Sign in to follow this  

Leftover 125s? East Coast preferred

Anyone have a line on new leftover WR or CR125s? Year not too important, looking for a multi-purpose 125 and either WR or CR will do fine. Thanks!

Yep.. Ridersville Cycle in NJ has a 08 CR125 for $2,999.00! (304-258-1449)

Yep.. Ridersville Cycle in NJ has a 08 CR125 for $2,999.00! (304-258-1449)

Is that a new bike or used???

New. You can check it out on their web site.

I have been to their web site twice and cannot find this bike. They only have 2009 and 2010 generic listings with no prices. I could not find any listings for used bikes either. I did a search for "2008" and it brought up 2009/2010 models, am I missing something?

I have been to their web site twice and cannot find this bike. They only have 2009 and 2010 generic listings with no prices. I could not find any listings for used bikes either. I did a search for "2008" and it brought up 2009/2010 models, am I missing something?

No offense, but most small dealers don't do much with their websites as far as updates.

Best thing to do is pick up the phone and call.

BlipBlip/HuskyRips

Look in the "inventory" near the top of the home page or do as Blip suggested and just call and ask for Harold the owner.

john01

As I said earlier I have looked at the web site and the bike is not there. Maybe I am looking at the wrong web site, the only Ridersville Cycle I can find is in West Virginia although it has the same phone # as you provided. I prefer to verify via the internet that the bike is at the dealer and is new. I spent way too much time on the phone last year shopping for a bike. Can you provide a link to the bike?

:ride: You already spent more time in this thread than it would take to call!

Thanks for the leads guys!:thumbsup:

Central Jersey Cycles has a 2009 WR125 for $5000 and a 2008 cr125 for $2900 with 2 hours on it.

I am sorry it is Central Jersey Cycles. I feel like an idiot I have them saved on my webite but was looking at the card from Ridersville. I have purchashed two Huskys (08 CR 125 and a 2010 TC 250) from Ridersville and one (09 TXC510) from Central Jersey. Sorry about that. Check out or call Central Jersey Cycles (888) 809-8870.

Edited by john01
can't spell

Central Jersey Cycles has a new 09 WR125 on the floor as well as a slightly used 08 Husky CR125. Husky rips probably has the phone #

Edited by zz3gmc
repost

Thanks for the new info. Their site shows the 2008 to be new for $2995 and a 2004 with 2 hrs for $2000. I have seen the 2004 on ebay before. Both look to be good deals. Thanks