Sign in to follow this  

Video: Malcolm Smith and his Husky Exploits

awesome man,

iv owned a couple Huskys that he sold..my first was a 91 510 TE, had no clue until i chased the title down,,low and behold,,had his name on it..

he owns a bit of land here in Co. sent me the title, and offered me to come down in the summer and ride.

second i still own and ride..my Fast by Faracci 2001 570TE, still have a copy of the MSO with his name on it..

never did take hime up on the trail ride..wish i had.

he said everything iv been preaching for years...them old Huskys run and run..

not many bikes built today will run hard 1000 miles...specialy a 2 stroke.

thanks for sharing that.

He is the Man! Husky should send him a monthly check for what he as done for their company ... I like the part in the video about 54 days and not a single break down and 1,000 miles and motor did not come apart!! :banana:

Everyone today is trained to replace parts constantly on their bikes or it will explode ! And it is a racer so must change parts weekly !! And my oil is changed in the woods during a 4 hr ride because I have blow-by ... Or pay 8G for a bike and then pay another 2G in parts before they come home and now they have a woods bike .... This is the improvements n todays bikes ;( This is the point the usa is at now with bikes :banana: ... Sort of a micro reflection of our entire country :lol:

Edited by ray_ray