Sign in to follow this  

Washington close to spokane

looking for people to ride with .

trail ride mostly, the nastier the better

beaty bould, stuff like that.

I live in Newport. Don't count on Batey for about another month. Canfield is open and the riding is great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RSS Feed
      Title:Customer Service Representative
      Status:Full-time, hourly. Day shift, hours may vary based on business needs.
      WPS is looking for an outgoing, service-oriented individual to join our customer service team of powersports enthusiasts. As a Customer Service Representative, you will play an integral role in the supply-chain process, acting as a liaison between the customer and management. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive, service-driven
      Location: Boise, Idaho, United States Job Type: Full Time Company: Western Power Sports Posted 6 days ago View the full job listing
    • By Colombo
      Hey anyone in Portland area recommend a cheap place to have tires swapped on loose wheels?   Much appreciated...
    • By AKJeeper
      Hi, all. DRZ-400S rider from Kodiak, AK here. I'll have a week to burn next week and just purchased ferry tickets to/from Homer so I can do a solo trip on the mainland. I know it's a little late in the season, but does anyone have any suggestions for places I can go? 
      Some places I've looked at:  East End Road (Homer), Crown Point Mine Trail (Kenai Peninsula), Hatcher Pass, McCarthy/Kennicott Mine, Chicken, Denali Hwy, etc.
      I know it's a little late in the season, so some of these areas may not work (McCarthy/Kennicott comes to mind).  It will be my first time riding a motorcycle on mainland Alaska since 1999-2000.  Any suggestions/advice are greatly appreciated!

• By mdubahya
      Drove by a few weeks ago, and it was closed to OHV, does anyone know if it's reopened yet?
    • By SmokinJoe
      Anyone know of any good shops that offer vapor blasting or water blasting or vapor honing. It's all the same thing just different names.
      Looking to have some aluminum street bike frames done so need a place that can handle larger pieces. 
      Some where close to Seattle east side Tacoma that you might recommend. 
      I found the motoshed in queen Anne but they can't do larger items.