Sign in to follow this  

96 wxc 410

I have a 96 wxc 410, which is the same engine as the te410. Anyway,, i had the stator come loose, well it actually broke all threee bolts, so that stator was rubbing against the inner flywheel.

I just want to make sure that the stator is ok. Is there any test that i can do to make sure the stator wasn't damaged.

Thanks

Aaron

none that i know of that you can really do off the bike, without special tools.

id set it back up, and check your spark..

looks like a day at Rampart Range on your avatar.:}

Thanks

Yah that is rampart. Try to go there a couple of times a year. What a great time. I would love to have a place like that around here. But then i would never get nothing done.

Well, i will just have to put it back and try the spark. I am glad it is this, i was thinking that i had a main bearing going out. That is what it sounded like when i kicked it over.

lots of waaaay better places to ride then Rampart around here, i ride Spring and Fall at Rampart, but stay away during the rest of the Summer, too many ATVers, and too many wanna be forest rangers.

got pulled over 6 times in one day by wanna be,s to check my plate..finally had enough and chewed the guys butt, told him he had no reason or authority to stop me, and was lucky i didnt turn him into the police for it..

Rampart Range Road is a public highway, and only Law Enforcement can pull me over, and then he better have a good reason..

i ride plated, lic, and insured.. sick of the $$$grabbers.

016.jpg

heres that same place, im the one without the helmet, the other is my dad, 66 years old still riding hard. thats his 88 Husky 510TE, 40,000 hard dirt bike miles, never torn down, original cam chain, ect..lets see any of the new Huskys last like that.. black bike is my 02 VOR 530 EN.