Sign in to follow this  

Washington Odessa Bike Week

Hello All! Here's some information on the Odessa Bike Week in coordination with the Desert 100. Riding and camping will be available from Tuesday April 6 to April 10 at the same site as the White Knuckle GP. Porta toilets will be on site. Showers will be open at the local high school. The off road display will be open on April 7-10 at the Odessa Community Center. A beer and sausage garden will be offered on Thursday, April 8. There's more information at www.odessachamber.net/bikeweek.php www.experiencepowersports.com or on facebook under Odessa bike week. There's more information coming so please check in often. Please support the Odessa community as they are pro-offroad!

This is great!!!

Look forward to checking it out!

Hows the kid doing?

Scott

Good... Thanks for asking Scott, surgery Thursday morning but his spirits are high.:thumbsup:

I'll be swinging by Odessa Bike Week for Sausage and Beer for sure :ride:

gone the past 4 year, and love it, been itching for it since last year, and if you want to see where the camp spot is on google maps, find odessa, the go west tell you see where kagel road n and irby rd n, intersect I28, and camping is on the north east corner of those intersections. i only know this because my mom is a Kagel and her fam owns the property there,

gone the past 4 year, and love it, been itching for it since last year, and if you want to see where the camp spot is on google maps, find odessa, the go west tell you see where kagel road n and irby rd n, intersect I28, and camping is on the north east corner of those intersections. i only know this because my mom is a Kagel and her fam owns the property there,

Can we add some miles on her land? Dez125 :thumbsup:

For all those camping, there will be a RV septic pump service available on Thursday for $25.00. There will be no propane services in Odessa, so plan accordingly or we can give you directions to nearby services. Speaking of service, Terry from Hyper X and Dan from Evo Suspension will be at the Bike Week display to customize your jerseys or set you up on great suspension.

Here's an update. Shoei Helmets will be at Bike Week along with a rep from the distributor. Also TCX boots, which is the company making the Nike boot that Stewart and Dungey wear. There will be some very cool news coming in a few days, stay tuned!

Here's some BIG news. The city of Odessa is going to allow ORVs to ride on select city streets from the Bike Week camp site. (White Knuckle location) You will be able to come into town on an ORV tagged machine, licensed operators only. We hope that everyone takes advantage of coming out, camping, riding, and having fun. The city is really welcoming our off road community and being good citizens and customers for the local area is a great way to show support. Plus, who knows what this could develop into for riders! More information on riding rules at http://www.odessachamber.net/bikeweek.php

• Like 1

Here's some BIG news. The city of Odessa is going to allow ORVs to ride on select city streets from the Bike Week camp site. (White Knuckle location) You will be able to come into town on an ORV tagged machine, licensed operators only. We hope that everyone takes advantage of coming out, camping, riding, and having fun. The city is really welcoming our off road community and being good citizens and customers for the local area is a great way to show support. Plus, who knows what this could develop into for riders! More information on riding rules at http://www.odessachamber.net/bikeweek.php

that is amazingly great, but if you check out the map of where we can ride on the road. it dosnt highlight the road that leads to the camping site. does that mean we have to hall our bikes into town and can ride them around in town from there, then load back up and go back to camp, my main thing is i hate having to lock up the bikes, then unhook my truck to drive to get something. if anyone knows and can show me a link that says we can ride them from the camp into town that would great

The purple route shown on the Odessa Bike Week google map link goes from the camp location into town. You will be able to ride directly from camp, no need to unhook your truck. I'll see if we can get a more detailed map.

that is amazingly great, but if you check out the map of where we can ride on the road. it dosnt highlight the road that leads to the camping site. does that mean we have to hall our bikes into town and can ride them around in town from there, then load back up and go back to camp, my main thing is i hate having to lock up the bikes, then unhook my truck to drive to get something. if anyone knows and can show me a link that says we can ride them from the camp into town that would great

If you look at it on google earth you can see how it connects to the riding area on an unmapped / unimproved old two track. It's perfect

so what does everyone think of my sorta' plated bike ( wink wink).....hassle me? my "plate" has current tab on it just no turn signals ,brake light or horn......//

jOE