Sign in to follow this  

Washington Odessa Bike Week

........****lots of info***

Thanks for coming! See everyone in a few days!

Marlon

President, Odessa Chamber of Commerce

Marlon!! Thanks so much for this info. As someone that rides street/dirt/sumo, you cant follow it all. I"ll be heading into town friday night, and honestly, we just decided to come two days ago. So im very very excited to check it all out. Us folks in seattle will be excited to spend a few bucks in your town. See you soon.

Darren Beatty

I need Kawasaki 450 valve shims...all the local shops didn't have what I need. If I can't shim this thing into spec, I gotta leave it here. IF there will be somebody out there with a selection of shims, I'll bring it. Any ideas?

I have a full set of bucket shims, I will be arriving at the Dez100 site on friday am.

shoot me a PM if you like.

-Kevin

Bike Week is all set. photo.php?pid=11917592&id=350232615321 We will have drawing prizes, discounted parts and accessories, lots of new things to see including the only pair of Jett boots on the West Coast. Stop by or take the bus from the 100 site. Oh yeah, it's raining. Photos posted on Facebook under Experience Powersports

It was a good turnout. More folks rolled in as the day progressed. Last night, the campgrounds/riding area had a ton of rigs and more were coming in every minute. The wind has calmed and it's a great sunrise this morning! Stop in today or see us on vendors row in the Experience Powersports Box Van. Buses will be running during the day to bring you into town.

vintageyz, thanks for the update..... im staring at the clock looking for 2pm.

Head home, garage is already loaded and ready to rock!! :thumbsup: Grab the gf, and on the road at 4:30pm from northbend!