Sign in to follow this  

661 Opinions?

I just ordered some MX-5 Knee Braces and Flight Boots. I just want to hear what people think of these products. I'm not concerned with comparing to other products as I have no personal knowledge of other products.

Thanks for replies!

i think they make quality products. i have a 661 helmet and it feels nicer and fits me better than many higher priced ones. and there stuff all looks great.

they have just been taken over by one industries though, so i am sure things will change. your order may be a little late as well because of the move. i have heard a few people complaining, only because they had no idea about the takeover.

I have the flight boots and I really like the way they fit. Very comfortable. The only problem is that from day one the bottom buckles on both boots seem to come un- buckled no matter much I adjust them.

after 4 months of riding, my flight boots have a hole in the right sole from the kick starter all the way through). I love how these boots feel but apparently according to one industries who took them over (I miss Debbie) it is wear and tear and not covered by warranty. I am a little disappointed since I have been with them for over 5 years.

all their stuff is great. top quality protection at a lower price than many others. Both my brothers have flight boots and one has a helmet, they love them both. I think im going to get a helmet here soon. But since my feet are still growing quite a bit i just bought some thor quadrants i think they were 140$. and they feel exactly like my old tech 8's. But 661 has made good stuff for a while. alot of pros run their braces.