Sign in to follow this  

Washington Saturday March 6th

Im planning on heading up to walker valley. anyone want to meet up and ride?:thumbsup:

I'm riding on Sat but I am going up to Darrington, I have some secret squirrel spots up there I ride..Walker is just to crowded......!!

I'm riding on Sat but I am going up to Darrington, I have some secret squirrel spots up there I ride..Walker is just to crowded......!!

congrats on the honey hole but that is cold! anyone????:thumbsup:

Ridin_red

I might be able to make it on Saturday, was planning on riding Walker on Friday but seems no one is off then so guess I'll go spend some money at the local bikeshop.

What time you thinking of? (I'm about an hour away) North lot?

O40R

Ridin red...LOL sorry, didn't mean to come off as an ass, I just got back into dirt riding after about a thirty year hiatus so I suck....when I get better I will invite some people up to my spots. it's nothing mind blowing...powerlines mostly..some woods..hills yadda yadda..

dammit, i have a 3D archery shoot on saturday so it looks like sunday will be the day. I will be there and will try to park over by the bathrooms if there is any parking spots. PM me for my cell number if ya can make it.

Well my frieds switched it up on me. So riding tomorrow is a go. I would like to go in the morning but whatever you two want to do is cool. PM me for my cell number

Ridin_Red, Shocker,

I good with a morning ride, I prefer to ride early morning before the Qwads start showing up but I'm less then a hour away. Ridin_ Red will call you shortly, Shocker keep checking your PM's

O40R

Weather looks to be nice, Both Walker and Tauhaya will be ant hills

Care to join us on the hill???

I Wish...bike is in pieces..waiting on internet orders to come in to put her back together:bonk:

Shocker, Ridin_Red,

Thanks for a great day of riding, looking forward to doing it again. Here's a quick video from the ride, more to follow tonight and in the next couple of days, enjoy

By the way, did I pull the bike over the top of myself today and not remember doing it?? I somehow broke my rear fender, split it right down the middle from front to back

I guess darringtons not so secret. You shouldn't blab all over the internet.

Shocker, Ridin_Red,

Thanks for a great day of riding, looking forward to doing it again. Here's a quick video from the ride, more to follow tonight and in the next couple of days, enjoy

By the way, did I pull the bike over the top of myself today and not remember doing it?? I somehow broke my rear fender, split it right down the middle from front to back

I didnt see you do anything to bad, maybe when you tipped it over? kinda weird. Good riding today and lets do it again soon:ride: