Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What makes Daytona different?

This might be a dumb question but what makes Daytona different? I purchased the video of last years Supercross and they totally skip over the race in the video. Also in the program you get at Supercross they don’t even mention the race but they show tracks for every other race. It is not even listed in the schedule in the program. Is there something that makes this race different that they would act like it did not exist?

This might be a dumb question but what makes Daytona different? I purchased the video of last years Supercross and they totally skip over the race in the video. Also in the program you get at Supercross they don’t even mention the race but they show tracks for every other race. It is not even listed in the schedule in the program. Is there something that makes this race different that they would act like it did not exist?

Feld Motorsports doesn't put the race on.

Have you noticed that RacerX does not have the 3D animation of the track on their site. It is out there, the animator is the same, the music is the same but instead of the RacerX logo there is an arrow.

It is not in a Dome. It is on the infield of Daytona speedway. The layout is closer to an outdoor race with little to no elivation change. Oh, and RC designed the track

I remember like 10 years ago the Daytona SX used to have 3 heat races and the main event had 30 riders instead of 20.

if you check out the track map the Daytona SX has a bunch of LONG straightaways, it is going to be FAST

Is that why Daytona will NOT be televised? :thumbsup:

Wow you must not have seen any of the recent races on Speed :ride: