Sign in to follow this  

Warranty 2010 ktm sxf 450's

I have read different things on this site reference the 2010 warrantys on my bike, 30 days , 1 year. I never recieved anything from my dealer and the KTM web site doesn't say anything either. So what is it, do you guys know? I could call my dealer but I thought I asked here first. Also someone said on another thread that I was supposed to get a second battery and a spare carrying case with this bike? is this true? cause I didn't.

Thanks again, great site for a newbee KTM guy...

Not sure on the warrenty. But Every bike comes with a brief case and a set of tools. Every KTM i've own since i was 6 came with a brief case. The 2nd battery I think was a one year thing(2007). Cause i put a lot of bikes together for my dealership and all the bikes come with one battery. You do get a brief case though. It has the manuels and tools in it. and usually a Vin number sticker.

I was given the extra bat and box with my 2010 450.

Me too! Pretty sweet.

The bike has a 30 day warranty only EXCs and street bikes have a year. You should put the bigger battery in and a JD Jet Kit for better starting and throttle responce.

Hmmm I'm not sure then. If people are saying they do get them, then something is going on. Cause I personally take the bikes out of the crates and put them together and I never pull out another battery. I'll have to ask about this tomorrow. see if I can come up with an answer

Hmmm I'm not sure then. If people are saying they do get them, then something is going on. Cause I personally take the bikes out of the crates and put them together and I never pull out another battery. I'll have to ask about this tomorrow. see if I can come up with an answer

If you pull them out of the original factory crates then there will be a 4 Ah battery /batt. box in there along with the other items like manuals and tools. Every single one delivered from the KTM factory has the res. battery included. If someone hasn´t removed them before you get your hands on the crate , that is .