Sign in to follow this  

09-10 te-310

new plastics/graphics, that's it. Everything else is the same and the 2010 TE310 still has Marzocchi 50's up front where as the 2010 TE250/450 and 510 were changed to the Kayabas

Fuel injected both years and is it the new smaller engine?

Re-read my previous post,........only thing different from 09 TE310 to 10 TE310 is graphics/plastics as in same exact engine, suspension, NOT based on the new XLight 250, etc.

actually the forks changed from an open chamber to a twin chambed and the twin chamber forks are definitely nicer.

i'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a husqy how does this bike comepare to the wr300?

Much mellower, has an electric leg and is more suited to punting around the single trails. The WR300 is a beast, it can tractor but iy is more of a real blat machine. You are really comparing apples with pears.

actually the forks changed from an open chamber to a twin chambed and the twin chamber forks are definitely nicer.

Hmmm, could have sworn the '10 310 I saw had the open chamber KYB's. Hell, just found out there's a '10 txc 250 with 50mm Zokes on it from the floor so........