Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Riding the weekend of March 6th and 7th

Last weekend before the NCHSA opener on the 14th. Could go trail riding somewhere or could go run the " General " GNCC race on Sunday.

Real tempted to do that GNCC race.

Where is the gncc race? I would prob much rather trail ride. More seat time for less $$$

How bout abington on Sat. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be at Brushy this Sunday the 7th, maybe with son and nephew in tow. :thumbsup::ride:

I'll be riding in Denver....with Shane Watts.

That's a great idea! I think I'll join ya'll ...... :thumbsup:

Gonna try and hit brushy on friday or sat. I'll be riding the KTM 200 this time, with a buddy riding my KDX....

Sounds great to me. I will drive down fri night and stay with magoo if we do that. Can you guys ride some sunday too?

I can only get out on Sat. this weekend. See if you can get ahold of Matt and see what he is up to.

I can only get out on Sat. this weekend. See if you can get ahold of Matt and see what he is up to.

OK. I shot him a text but he is like a grandpa and takes 4 hours to respond lol! That blackberry must be too much for him lol. How are the trails there after this snow?

Gmoss you only wish you were 18 again.

Me and 2 or 3 friends will be at brushy sunday for sure. If any of yall see a blacked out E-250 up there come say hey!

i may be interested in Abington Saturday, can you pm me some info...directions, etc?

OK. I shot him a text but he is like a grandpa and takes 4 hours to respond lol! That blackberry must be too much for him lol. How are the trails there after this snow?

Our trails still have snow on em. Matt doesn't ever answer his phone.....ever.

i may be interested in Abington Saturday, can you pm me some info...directions, etc?

So we might finally ride together.:thumbsup:

I am going to Georgia..... gonna race the " General "

dang nobody to ride with sat this sucks. Gonna clear trails at Spoon Gap sunday and ride a lil but mostly clearing! Sat I want to ride cause the weather is gonna rock. Is anybody riding sat! I need some practice before our race next weekend!

dang nobody to ride with sat this sucks. Gonna clear trails at Spoon Gap sunday and ride a lil but mostly clearing! Sat I want to ride cause the weather is gonna rock. Is anybody riding sat! I need some practice before our race next weekend!

Hi Mike,

Danny & I possibly will ride Saturday at Brushy, will know tomorrow afternoon:ride: