Sign in to follow this  

Mint 1998 CR80 Expert, Check It Out

Its brand new...but,its still old and not old enough to be vintage. I would say maybe $1200. I bought my sons 99 last year for $750. Obviously not as nice as that but still in good shape.

I used to think 50s were alot of fun until I rode his 80...I have a smile from ear to ear every time i ride it!!!

85's in 03...but still the same cc as old ones....got this 02 for 1g...and it has very very little time on it....but hey the 85's are all the same until 03...

Its brand new...but,its still old and not old enough to be vintage. I would say maybe $1200. I bought my sons 99 last year for $750. Obviously not as nice as that but still in good shape.

I used to think 50s were alot of fun until I rode his 80...I have a smile from ear to ear every time i ride it!!!

That is why I bought one (see garage) too and there even more fun when you gear them down a tad and suspend them for your weight + install a 428 chain kit instead of the wimpy 420.

The one on craigslist, I think they (mine too) look far better then the 03 on up, I really love the color combo from 98-01, in 02 they went to a silver frame, does not look near as nice.

I think it's worth close to what he is asking being it's brand new yet. I paid 1100 for mine.