Sign in to follow this  

Dual Sport Lighting Kits

Has anyone tried the Dakar dual sport kit, good, better, I will be off roading it

alot,so need a good sturdy one.

Is that from ElectroSport?

... go straight to Baja Designs for your needs. :thumbsup:

I put a Baja Designs kit on my 250 in 96 and have never had a problem. Broke a few turn signals and a couple of tail lights over the years but the wiring and even the original nicad battery pack are still in it.

Best part is if you break a piece you call them and order a new one and they have it in stock.

Don't mess around the Baja Designs kit is the way to go.

I have the dakar kit on my 96 xr250. I had some initial issues with the battery, however, they were very willing to help solve the problem... they overnighted parts and i even ended up speaking with the owner of the company who i believed engineered the kit. The problem wasn't really their fault, i bought it from dennis kirk and it was an old kit, the problem had been resolved on new kits. I really like it, it was easy to install and works well. I broke one taillight but it was easy to get replacements. I don't have experience with baja designs but I remember hearing good things about it when i was looking at mine. i'm not sure if it had all the features of the dakar and i know i needed everything possible for PA's strict vehicle regulations.