Roof of Africa videos..

Here is a link to the homepage of a Youtube uploader that picks difficult spots on the course and films the action. No music and lots of 2 strokes (especially YZ's) There are a lot of videos for hours of extreme enduro entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulbs22#p/u/3/AxSc2stirKc

Thanks for posting!!! I like this kind of stuff. It is ugly it is hot,rocky and it is even a few days long. I can't imagine how hard this is. One day is hard. Multiple days are crazy. Some of it is beautiful in a brutal way. You have to be tough to do these races.?

Here is a link to the homepage of a Youtube uploader that picks difficult spots on the course and films the action. No music and lots of 2 strokes (especially YZ's) There are a lot of videos for hours of extreme enduro entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulbs22#p/u/3/AxSc2stirKc

I see my fellow blue 2-stroke riders climbing those hills pretty easily ?:ride: ....than them on stellarly-publicized enduro-inspired bikes haha!?

....Moreso, i like the YZ125 doing that hill! A rider (Marc Torlage) in a YZ125 actually beats a lot of them in 200's (under the 200 category) and made it even in the Top 10 during the 2009 Roof of Africa?

With that performance shown in the vid, no wonder why out of 39 blue entries, 6 were in the Top 10 finishers, with only 3 of them even while they were plenty of them who joined in (63)?

The beginning (I haven't watched it all yet), is a great example of bikes and riders that could benefit from a Rekluse. Whenever I see those kind of problems, I just think of how much easier it would be with a Rekluse.

Also, maybe easier said than done - not a single rider was standing on their pegs - everybody was paddling and sitting down. Now I am not a competition level rider, indeed I purely suck off-road, but I've had a lot more luck on a difficult hillclimb standing up at least a little on the pegs than sitting down.

Edited by CodeMonkee