Sign in to follow this  

putting a seat cover on?

hi,

i bought a new seat cover adn it arived today and i was wondering if i could tacle it for take it to a professional?

tks dan

You can probably tackle it your self, it's fairly easy to do.. However I've only done a crf 50 seat before

One tip I learned when doing it from a quad buddy, is to stretch the front and back part of the seat cover on and over the edge.. Then pull the sides down into place

You can do it yourself. As Towlieee said, stretch the front and back on first and then do the sides. Just use a regular staple gun, don't waste your money on an electric one, they don't work as easily. I did mine last summer with a guts racing tall seat foam and gripper seat cover.

i suck at stuff like that. and im somewhat lazy so i would just pay the $20 and have an upholstry shop do it, prob take em 10 mins and it would come out perfect. they look like garbage when they have a wrinkle in them, haha

Like others say, just take it to the shop. Or if you want to try it yourself, I find this video very helpful: