Sign in to follow this  

pro cycle dual sport kit

alot of nice stuff on that site, they seem like a repackage company not a manufacturer. but a nice group of parts

Yep.........I get all my lighting hardware from Pro cycle. they've treated me right for many years. On my last order, they beat another supplier's pricing on a set of Conti motard radials.

Look throught the "kit" options, and you can pick/choose what you want.

Hydraulic brake light switches, mirrors, big brake kits, stators.....any thing you'd need for a conversion you can find at one place.

I like the small LED turnsignals, and the Baja Designs under fender tail/stop light is a nice item. I get my Vapor meters there also.

Spoke kits....lights and hardware..... all from PC on my personal bikes.

2 complete and 2 in progress. They have 100% of my business.

.2336445370102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

.2441681920102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

Yep.........I get all my lighting hardware from Pro cycle. they've treated me right for many years. On my last order, they beat another supplier's pricing on a set of Conti motard radials.

Look throught the "kit" options, and you can pick/choose what you want.

Hydraulic brake light switches, mirrors, big brake kits, stators.....any thing you'd need for a conversion you can find at one place.

I like the small LED turnsignals, and the Baja Designs under fender tail/stop light is a nice item. I get my Vapor meters there also.

Spoke kits....lights and hardware..... all from PC on my personal bikes.

2 complete and 2 in progress. They have 100% of my business.

.2336445370102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

.2441681920102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

nice bikes...

can you post a better picture of that 1983 xl600?

nice bikes...

can you post a better picture of that 1983 xl600?

Thanks man....

Be glad to.

Lights are KC daylighters and parts from other bikes.....so I guess I should have said that PC has 100% of my business for what I need, I try to mostly use what I have in my stash piles first (like the XL headlight that's now on the CR).

.2835866130102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

.2407919660102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

.2763509450102045454S600x600Q85.jpg

I bought the kit minus the wiring harness (built my own) i had to turn the headlight brackets around to keep the light from pointing to the ground. everything else is ok. did not use the rear fender, wanted a different look. this is on a TT600.:thumbsup:

Bought some dual sport gear from them to lighten up my DRZ400s. Good quality gear. Excellent service.

Got my WR450's DS kit from them. They shorted me the hydraulic brake switch and I thought I was going to be in for a fight with them to get it sent to me. No worries at all.

I even had them on the phone to talk me through some of the wiring questions/issues I had.

Definitely recommend them.

I bought most of my DS stuff from there in 2005. I like the combo switch.

Bought my stuff from them on Monday around noon, it showed up Wednesday before noon. Even sent me some stickers (that will go on my brother's sticker laden Baja...) and two brake switches. :banana:

Will be installing tonight.

I ordered up from them about a year ago this month to be exact. I liked the idea that one could pick and choose which components to use. Great company.