Sign in to follow this  

To big for 150??

So how many of you guys are way to big for the 150 but you ride it anyways? I still have to ride mine cause I can afford a bigger bike. Still a fun bike though. You can ride the crap out of them.

I'm big for mine but I've done a lot to it to make it fit me. I'm 6'3" 200lbs.

i am 15, 5'11 and 135 lbs and i actually had planned on buying a new bike this spring but my parents ixnayed that something about how i need to save for the future and a car in the spring rather than a bike, so as i did last year i will ride it hard and still have a good time !!:thumbsup:

I'm 5'8" and 140 lbs and the 150 seems just fine for me.

5'11'' 165 guts tall seat......more comfortable than the stock board......3'' taller and tusk adjustable bar risers.......................makes a huge difference. bikepics012.jpgbikepics010.jpg

I'm big for mine but I've done a lot to it to make it fit me. I'm 6'3" 200lbs.

w t f ? thats like riding a pit bike

w t f ? thats like riding a pit bike

Exactly, a big pit bike, which is what I originally wanted. I've got 2" bar risers, tall seat foam, lower pegs and 1" linkage lift. The engine has been built into a 230 by Coeshow. The bike is great for what I want to do and I love it.

One things you should know is the CRF150R is a rad bike. It's for racing and has all the cool parts. The CRF150F, however, is for a taller person. I can't tell you how many adults I know that ride that bike, but also own 450F's. There really isn't anyone that can say they are too big for the CRF150F.

The CRF150R, however, they can. That's really a tight fit.