Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 5 Minutes with...Chad Reed

:thumbsup: Just getting ready to post this in the will reed be back thread.

So is it one of those things where if you line up, you’ll have no excuses?

That’s the way I wanted it, but six weeks off the bike…. I’ve ridden three times. So the point is that I have to be smart as well. I can’t jump right into wanting to come back. Just because I love the place doesn’t mean I don’t have to respect the place as well. It’s a brutal track, and twenty laps around there is going to be pretty tough, so we’ll see.

After that painful read the first thing that comes to mind is "arrogant and self-absorbed".

:thumbsup: Just getting ready to post this in the will reed be back thread.

So is it one of those things where if you line up, you’ll have no excuses?

That’s the way I wanted it, but six weeks off the bike…. I’ve ridden three times. So the point is that I have to be smart as well. I can’t jump right into wanting to come back. Just because I love the place doesn’t mean I don’t have to respect the place as well. It’s a brutal track, and twenty laps around there is going to be pretty tough, so we’ll see.

He respects the track but apparantly not some of his competition. (I posted this in the other thread as well.)

I’ve been to the last three races, and I’m not really all that impressed with what I see [laughs], so I feel like if I choose to race, I feel like I have a good shot at doing well.

That should raise a few eyebrows in the other pits. :ride:

After that painful read the first thing that comes to mind is "arrogant and self-absorbed".

Noooooooooooo. Not the guy that said he wouldn't race unless he was paid what he was worth. Not the guy that siad Eff the AMA and can't wait for his 2 year contract to be over. Not the G.R.O.A.T.????????

If anyone gets really bored count how many times he says "I" or refers to himself.

He respects the track but apparantly not some of his competition. (I posted this in the other thread as well.)

That should raise a few eyebrows in the other pits. :thumbsup:

When I first read that I thought he meant the tracks themselves and not his competition.......

How about the part I posted..........no excuses....."thats the way I wanted it but........" Setting it up.

I've seen the 3d track map... Daytona will be Xtra brutal this year, has like three whoops sections right? His hand better be a "Trey Canardish 200%" ready or it will be worse when he gets out of that place!

Noooooooooooo. Not the guy that said he wouldn't race unless he was paid what he was worth. Not the guy that siad Eff the AMA and can't wait for his 2 year contract to be over. Not the G.R.O.A.T.????????

If anyone gets really bored count how many times he says "I" or refers to himself.

When I first read that I thought he meant the tracks themselves and not his competition.......

How about the part I posted..........no excuses....."thats the way I wanted it but........" Setting it up.

36 to be exact not including "I'm or I've". What a guy.:thumbsup:

36 to be exact not including "I'm or I've". What a guy.:thumbsup:

He probably couldn't make his return in a dome. His head wouldn't fit inside.

Yet it fits up his ass. Interesting.

:thumbsup:

jacklaugh.gif

Nice to see 50% of TT getting back to normal now Reeds back :thumbsup: Another month of Jlaw threads would be to much to bare :ride:

Nice to see 50% of TT getting back to normal now Reeds back :thumbsup: Another month of Jlaw threads would be to much to bare :ride:

LOL:lol: Think what will happen if he finishes outside top 5.:lol:

I'm so tired of all this stuff he is saying. Parading around like he is the best out there. Well obviously he isn't considering he isn't racing. His fault he made that move and took him and Stewart out to break his hand. What a rookie.

amazing the difference between reed with decoster and reed without decoster....

Hope he kicks ass!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

There, that should stir the pot :ride: