Sign in to follow this  

What is it worth?

I was hoping you all could help me with pricing my parts I need to sell!

IMS tank 1.6 gallon with less than fifteen hours on it. Like new condition with gas cap and white/clear coloring. sells new for $240

I also have the stock exhaust muffler with no ride time on it, only ran bike in shop with that exhaust muffler. Perfect condition. sells new for $370

What are these parts Worth and is anyone interested?

These parts are in outstanding condition.

Exhaust is near worthless.... Gas tank might go for like $100....

+1 That's exactly what I was thinking.

I would think some people would be interested in an stock exhaust for cheap instead of buying one of those pricey after market systems.

Except all bikes already have one and there are tons on ebay already. The only reason to buy a newish stock pipe is if you're selling your bike and you want to spruce it up or your stock pipe broke.

I looked at ebay and didnt see a single stock muffler for sale, thats why im asking what people think it is worth.

Well are you planning on ebay? If so are you going to do an auction or "buy it now"? For an auction I would start at $20 and see what happens. For "buy it now" I would ask $75 maybe. You can always relist for lower. I do a lot of ebay, what I usally do is find an item like the one I'm going to sell and put it on my watch list to get a ballpark idea. For instance, I sold TTR 125 plastics for some stupid price like $125, but I need to sell my used CRF150R plastic and I'm watching two people selling them and the bids only up to $15.50 with 9 hour to go. So you just never know. (depressing I was hoping for like $70) But for that price, I'll just keep it. Same with CR85 forks. A year ago I couldn't give them away, now they are like gold. But if I was going to sell my stock pipe, that's what I would do. Don't forget wording.. Like: "Make your bike look new again" or "dump that blown out exhaust and not have to worry about repacking" You know, something kinda catchy and salesmanish...... Sounds stupid, but I've gotton a lot of money for thing you would never think about. Anyway that's my best advice. I am interested in your tank though. :thumbsup: