Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Chris Bach Pre-Race Interview

i was out in the woods watching this guy fly at river ranch. i'm pissed now, because i parked about two trucks away from the klockworks(sp) pits and had no idea who he was. bet we'll see him in a bigger setup next year!

that just reminded me, i saw a ktm racer with a mexican flag by the name of diaz. i kinda thought it was homero diaz, and i just now confirmed it. kinda cool to see some international talent.

yeah there were a bunch of international riders....for example

Guy Giroux - Canada XC2

Diaz and 1 other mexican dude, both were hauling

Some Puerto Ricans raced in the Morning

The Highland guys were from Sweden

The Japanese crew lead by Tokeshi Kokeida multitime MX and JNCC champ

Felipe something from Honduras, with the Budget rent-a truck and the beach umbrella as a canopy. Felipe was the top rider from Honduras for Enduro a couple years ago.

Also Fabian Birarda from Venezuala. He was the Latin American Enduro champion multiple years. He lives in NC now and is teaching schools http://ymaracing.com/

Plus the South Africans of Kenny Gilbert and Laurens Mahoney, Australians Strang, Kearny.....New Zealand's Whibley

and probably some more also../

GNCCs are a pretty big deal

the highland bikes ran the whole race. i was predicting failure, but i was wrong. it'll be interesting to see how they do. not in my budget antime soon, but that highland 950 street tracker in their ad looks pretty cool to me.