Sign in to follow this  

California Rowher Ride Saturday

This is a Saturday ride, not a Friday ride.

Edited by roggiedog
time

The neph & I were thinking of going to Rowher & check it out, as we've never been there before.

I called you 2 weeks ago Rogger. We had a couple guys from TT meet at Rower. I left you a message but did not hear back from you. That was my first ride in like a year lol. I might be down for a friday ride. I know the old lady wants me to go to her brothers. Ill know for sure tomorrow.

Man, I missed your call. My daughter was using my phone for a few days. I bet she killed my messages. If you can make it, let's roll!

ok so does anyone have a preference between rowher or drinkwater?

rowher will be more open, greater pace, mainly two track.

d/w somewhat slower pace, can be more technical.

both have rocks.

I personally like rower. I know a few people that got their car broken into at drinkwater. Busted the windows.

The pace will probably be medium/slow. I'm no racer for sure. How about if we meet at The Boquet Canyon parking area at 9?

I do not know if I will be able to make it. The old lady pretty much committed me for plans tomorrow.

that works for me. i just need to ride before the rain...

remember your adventure pass to park.....

ah maaan..

I would love to go and be you anchor (to keep the pace slower, give you a good excuse to take breaks LOL), but work calls. been busier than you could imagine.

I hope it doesn't rain all weekend, I need to ride to keep from going crazy...

ah maaan..

I would love to go and be you anchor (to keep the pace slower, give you a good excuse to take breaks LOL), but work calls. been busier than you could imagine.

I hope it doesn't rain all weekend, I need to ride to keep from going crazy...

Too bad you can't make it. We'll have to do another of those Gorman runs. That was a good ride even in the rain.

Too bad you can't make it. We'll have to do another of those Gorman runs. That was a good ride even in the rain.
yes.. we will have to put in another ride together. it was fun. For a change up, I have been hitting Rowher flats (texas canyon) lately. I'm jelious, If your gonna ride with Dirt Addict tomorrow, No doubt you will have a good time.... I will be stuck at work, looking out the window.

Looks like I might make it out there. But not till about 11am. I will be staging at rower. Maybe we can meet up half way.

it sounds like Roger and i are meeting at 930. we will be on ktm's. mine is an old 2t. not sure about his. keep an eye out for us....

How was the ride?

Was a good ride. I was the anchor for sure. The Dirt Addict can go, I had to work my butt off to try and keep up.