Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Moving to Chapel Hill, NC...riding spots?

Hey guys....I'm going to be heading back to the east coast as of April and would love some input on what there might be to ride in the area of Chapel Hill, NC.

Mainly I'm interested in trails but also wouldn't mind knowing what tracks might be in the area also. An info you all have is greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to the move and meeting any east coast tt'ers that might be in the area.

Thanks in advance for any and all info! :thumbsup::ride::ride:

You are a little east for much of the riding, but the W2R section has many places listed.

Places that come to mind:

www.bmmspark.com Brushy Mtn

Brown Mtn

www.yourrace.com The NCHSA hare scramble series

www.mideastracing.com HS racing

a few Setra events and GNCC events.

Uwharrie, not really bike friendly.

There are many private spots and you just have to get to know folks in the racing scene or us TT'rs to get linked in. Wish we had lots of public riding options, but we don't.

Many of us race as well, just to have other places to ride.

Let me know when you get here. Be glad to hook up with ya sometime for a ride.

Let me know when you get here. Be glad to hook up with ya sometime for a ride.

:thumbsup: Sounds great man. I appreciate the info. I don't mind driving a bit for good riding.

+1 what GMoss said, let us know when you're here and we can get a ride in.

Also from the Chapel Hill area you would be close to North Carolina Motosports Park in Henderson as well as Outback Park in Laurinburg. Some the the Virginia hare scramble series races are semi-close to your area.

www.vxcs.org and www.vchss.org for Virginia info. We're about an hour west of you and do most of our riding at Brushy or Brown Mountain. Brushy Mt is about an hour and a half drive for us and Brown about a 2 to 2 1/4 hour drive to give you an idea on the distance to you.