Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Sm sprockets?

Im havin the hardest time findin any cheap sprockets lower than a 44tooth for my SM wheels. I have found a few of the higher end sprockets but im not lookin to spend $60+ on a sprocket. Just lookin for a plain old 41 or 42 rear sprocket. Any links would be great. Thanks!

Thanks for the link Jr. I hear ya on the cheap steel sprocket. Problem is, i cant find any steel sprockets under a 44tooth. Even that one in your link is alloy.

I run Driven sprockets and the rear is Aluminum and got 14,000 + miles out of the rear :thumbsup:

And like has been posted...rear sprockets run 60 + every where I've looked:bonk:

I run Driven sprockets and the rear is Aluminum and got 14,000 + miles out of the rear :thumbsup:

And like has been posted...rear sprockets run 60 + every where I've looked:bonk:

I have less than 3,000 miles on my driven sprokets.They are showing wear alreaday. I think they are junk I would never buy a set again. Aluminum is to soft for the road.I would get a steel rear. In the dirt you get wheel spin when you get on it hard. On the street you stick and puts a lot more stress on the sprokets.

Im havin the hardest time findin any cheap sprockets lower than a 44tooth for my SM wheels. I have found a few of the higher end sprockets but im not lookin to spend $60+ on a sprocket. Just lookin for a plain old 41 or 42 rear sprocket. Any links would be great. Thanks!

cheap :thumbsup: omg

I have less than 3,000 miles on my driven sprokets.They are showing wear alreaday. I think they are junk I would never buy a set again. Aluminum is to soft for the road.I would get a steel rear. In the dirt you get wheel spin when you get on it hard. On the street you stick and puts a lot more stress on the sprokets.

well not everyone is rich like you :lol: .......... :ride:... but we will see on mine..I think you are right how ever.......so be proud to know this old granny agrees with you :thumbsup:

My Driven sprockets cost me $15, and I only put about 1500 miles on the bike in a year, so if they only last me 3000 I won't be upset.