Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have KX60 forks?

Found out the forks I was using for a project are bent, they don't look bent till they're installed. Anyone have forks they're willing to ship and sell?

Zip: 17315

Thanks.

Check Minneapolis craigs list I seen some a few weeks ago for like 30 bucks.

Thanks, unfortunately they aren't there any more. I'd really like to get a pair from someone here if it needs shipped since I trust most people here know what straight forks are. I should have been one of those people, but didn't actually check until the installation. (bad Smacaroni! Bad!)

Thanks, unfortunately they aren't there any more. I'd really like to get a pair from someone here if it needs shipped since I trust most people here know what straight forks are. I should have been one of those people, but didn't actually check until the installation. (bad Smacaroni! Bad!)

I have a set of KX60 forks I had on my sons KLX 110, the r/s lower is cracked up by the seal, the tube is good & the left assy is good. they have race tech HD springs in them. If your interested, make an offer

Frank

chassi is fine dont know enough about that model i think its a 83 to 86 ari-cooled for sure pm me if it works for yopu or details etc. late