Sign in to follow this  

Stock turn signal source?

The turn signals on my Wife's KLR are not holding up as well as the ones on my DRZ, so I thought a set of DRZ lights would work pretty well to replace her busted one.

Other than my dealer, who would have a good price on a pair? I saw some on ebay, but for the minimum bid price I could buy two pairs of universal fit.

Any suggestions? Anyone have some stockers laying they'd like to sell?

Thanks,

Keith in SC

I bought some on ebay last year and they turned out to be junk, some of the led's broke inside one of them all on their own without being hit. I ordered a set of the 602's from Wheeling Cycle and put them on last weekend and these things are awesome and a lot more rugged than the ebay ones. I'd recommend the 602's all day.

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=72

I bought a set of stock turn signals from the TT classifieds section. Got a great deal. Keep watching and you'll find someone upgrading or parting out a bike.

You don't want to buy them new from the dealer as they are ~ $40 each. I bought one last year for my DL650 cause the new one for it from the dealer was ~ $48.

Ebay or I bet if you offer 5 or 10 bucks a piece for good ones you will have some takers on here. I gave mine away years ago since I knew I was never going to use them again.

I have a set of four in great shape from my 05 s model, send me a private message, Id be glad to help you out!

Il give u mine if ya want them. But cycle gear has non led arrow turn

signals that look good, cheep, and hard to break.