Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - LAST NIGHT TO ENTER! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

how much can I expect from my truck?

I'm wanting to sell my truck. It's a 97, 4.3l, a/c, cruise control, 3.73s, limited slip. As of now, there's nothing wrong with it minus the oil cooler lines leak. In the 3 years I've had it I've replaced the fuel filter every 30k miles, changed the oil every 3k, cleaned the air filter as needed. Just put new delco plugs wires and cap on it not 5k miles ago. Mechanical things that have been fixed. Replaced both heads, lower intake gaskets, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump, alternator, u-joints and radiator. I'm a tech at a ford dealership so none of it has been a half ass job. The only damage it has is from where I backed into a tree last thanksgiving. Clean title.

Here are some pics(before asking mileage, look at the VERY first pic...I had 3 people on another forum ask this question when it's literally right here vvvvv)

0303001448.jpg

0303001448a.jpg

0303001449.jpg

0303001449a.jpg

0303001449b.jpg

0303001449c.jpg

This is where I backed into that tree :thumbsup:

0303001449d.jpg

2500? pretty high miles.. plus body damage. both are huge price killers. and its not a fullsize...

around here I'd say 2 grand tops. The 4.3 is really the only thing it has going for it. Shortbed, 2wd, standard cab are all gonna hurt value somewhat.

I'd list it at 2500 and expect offers of 2k, if you get somewhere in between you did good.

With the leaking oil cooler lines, I wouldn't give you over $1500 at best. They're not cheap, and they're a miserable job unless you have a hoist.