Has anybody got the "four legends" show?

now what does that have to do with anything?

Mcgrath and Carmichael ARE legends, stewart and reed ARENT.

who else are they gonna put in there? besides maybe...?idk... THE TOP 4?!

ok well stewart is debatedly one of the best riders of all time, and chad reed, never liked him that much but. he has been in the sport for a while and has always been a title cotender just not always winning the title

oh ya, stewarts on his way. if he doesnt kill himself first. but hes still young.

and reed is retiring after next season.

i mean i dont blame reed for not being superman, but ive never really been a fan.

i mean you got stewart, the fastest, the kid, the natural, while reeds the opposite. Reed deserves some respect, he may not be the most gifted, but hes worked for how far hes gotten.

oh ya, stewarts on his way. if he doesnt kill himself first. but hes still young.

and reed is retiring after next season.

i mean i dont blame reed for not being superman, but ive never really been a fan.

i mean you got stewart, the fastest, the kid, the natural, while reeds the opposite. Reed deserves some respect, he may not be the most gifted, but hes worked for how far hes gotten.

im not showing him disrespect. i hve respect for any rider who competes at the Pro Sx level. I just dont like him very much from what I have seen and heard.

lets see...2 sx championships and an outdoor championship, a 125 sx championship,a few Daytona wins,116 consecutive races streak, has 25 + sx wins and absolute but load of 2nds:worthy: and he did all this during MC,RC and JS eras. For an outsider the guy has done extremely well. if he had half of Rc and JS titles would you guys still whine about him?

i missed it this weekend and nobody on here seems to have it. anyone know where to find it. its not on youtube that i can find.... THANKS!

If you don't find a replay of it, no worries, you didn't miss a whole lot.