Sign in to follow this  

Chest protector with neck brace?????

I just got the Omega neck brace and it is the shit. Feels great and I don't feel like I'm going to break my collar bone when wearing it unlike the Leatt or A-star bionic. The only problem is the Omega is not gonna work with my current chest protector. So the question at hand is what chest protectors will fit with my Omega. I'm also considering one of the under jersey protectors from Evs but not sure if those will work either.

not a omega, but i just got a new EVS and it fits great with my thor sentinel. i love this chect protector, small, under jersey, over jersey. simple design, looks killer.

can't go wrong.

Thanks your review is part of what sold me on getting the omega. I wish I would've known they were making a new model for larger necked people but the first model fits me fine.

My new Omega (new version) is supposed to be here on Friday. I'm pretty anxious to see it in person, and try it on with my Fox Airframe.

Ptrik,

Your review definitely helped to sway me towards the Omega.

Im about to buy an a-star bionic and i need to choose which size i need and to provide them my chest circumference and im kinda confused , how can i find the size i need ? And also would it fit a thor sentinel chest protector ? Thanks

Im about to buy an a-star bionic and i need to choose which size i need and to provide them my chest circumference and im kinda confused , how can i find the size i need ? Thanks

They have a sizing chart on some of the sites that sell it. Measure around your chest (under your arms) and look at the chart. I am about normal size (6 foot 168 lb) and I tried the large and it was too big. I just got my medium yesterday and it fits good but not tight. Unfortunately it does not work well with my Thor chest protector.

thanks a lot for the infos , and u said its not working with your thor chest protector but do you have the thor "sentinel" or another one ?

thanks a lot for the infos , and u said its not working with your thor chest protector but do you have the thor "sentinel" or another one ?

Sentinel. I could put it on with the back part tucked into the chest protector and the front resting on the outside of the chest but it made it sit up higher and I hit it with my helmet when I moved my head around.