Sign in to follow this  

new graphics for 2010

WOW , One Industries came through for me . I wanted custom graphics , but could not see myself spending over 250.00 for graphics and numbers. there is vary little to choose from in white and black for a yamaha. I got these with my name and number for 130.00 shipped to my door in less than 7 days , right from One Industries. so whatcha think.

newgraphicshillsbike005.jpgnewgraphicshillsbike004.jpgnewgraphicshillsbike003.jpgnewgraphicshillsbike002.jpg

Wow nice graphics and great price:thumbsup: Only downfall would be they are JLaw graphics:thumbsdn:

looks great, i would have kept the monster logos off though for myself.

What's with all the machines? Do you make cues or something? Graphics look cool but thats all the world needs, another JLaw wannabe!

way to welcome yourself to Thumper Talk Desender 71 , or shood i say Rich Tom , Mr woods rider on a Husaberg . sorry every one this is my so called friend , he's just jealous. he probability has a wal -mart cue and we know he rides a husaberg.

Oh by the way I got second over all in the senior nationals this year, wanatabe my ass , Jlaw can go f*#k himself I ride for me .

Those green handgaurds go well with the monster and other green logos

nice, I have a white one as well and was thinking of the same graphics.

those look badass man +1 for sure! sick rims and plugs too! Only thing I would change is the ugly lookin silencer lol but if its got good performance stick with it!

I know my silencer is old school , but it was free. my good buddy worked for moto XXX a bunch of years back , he was a mechanic for Larry Ward , Kyle Lewis and a bunch more riders. so I gave him a call last year and asked him if he had any left over parts , he gave me 2 silencers one new and one he said was on Larry Wards bike. they are universal ,I found a mid pipe on E Bay new for cheep , the set up works great .