Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anyone Rooting for Barcia?

I hope this kid does well in his career, looks like he already has Pourcel's number maybe??? He took it to him last weekend despite the unfortunate fall. Did look like he was riding over his head tryin to catch Pourcel again. Hopefully he shakes off the rookie mistakes and settles down and wins some races because it looks like he definitley has the potential... Might be nice to see some red on the podium in the lights class :thumbsup:

Hell ya!!! Racing for 1st and not settling for anything less.

Hell ya!!! Racing for 1st and not settling for anything less.

:thumbsup: as someone once said "you have to pin it to win it" :ride:

+1 Go Barcia, would be fun to see him take it to frenchy

Both my picks crashed last week.. :thumbsup:

Poto, Bar-c-ya...

Both of them, I repeat, both of them WILL WIN DAYTONA!!!!

im happy to see the support, think hes a good kid and yes he does pin it so i see him winning it haha

He made that the funnest race to watch this year. Keep it up Barcia!!!

:thumbsup:hell ya man. i remember watching him race at the local races and he was flying.

he has some ground to make up if he wants to win this title and im sure he can do it..

Hard not to like the kid he has Awsome style

ya gotta admire his talent...and j law is no longer stirring the pot......alesii isn't either....

his banging is what the sport needs...

Barcia should be fine. After all, he does have the "old man" to look up to :ride:

I might just become a Geico fan :thumbsup:

Ok Kids all aboard the Barcia band wagon. Its hours of fun. First stop, Barcia Crack Canyon, where you too can get a piece of “Barcia crap don’t stink” memorabilia.

I can’t believe all the folks on here actually buying into the fact he is the next JS. Good grief the media will tell you anything and you suck it up heroin junkies.

This thread is more akin to pack of prepubescent girls lining up at a Hanna Montana Concert, then Real Men watching racing....

Ok Kids all aboard the Barcia band wagon. Its hours of fun. First stop, Barcia Crack Canyon, where you too can get a piece of “Barcia crap don’t stink” memorabilia.

I can’t believe all the folks on here actually buying into the fact he is the next JS. Good grief the media will tell you anything and you suck it up heroin junkies.

This thread is more akin to pack of prepubescent girls lining up at a Hanna Montana Concert, then Real Men watching racing....

Wow, you have some mighty high standards. What, exactly, does a rookie have to do in the second race of the season besides battle for the lead? :thumbsup:

Barcia pissed in your cheerios again didn't he? :thumbsup: