Sign in to follow this  

Indiana Mx tracks in the in,oh,ky area

Looking for mx tracks/riding areas in the Indiana, s.w. ohio or n. kentucky areas.Prefer a track that is fairly maintained, good layout and not something you have to be pro to ride it.Just looking to go ride not compete.I have looked here on the" places to ride" page of these areas and know nothing about them other than haspin acres.If any one knows these places or others not mentioned on here give me some feedback on them.Thanks

Briar Cliff is probably the best, I have ridden at most so feel free to ask about any specific one.

Lake bailee or D-track mx would be the closest to me.Are they good places?Where is briar cliff located?

i heard lake bailee opening in about a week or two depending on weather.

lake bailee is fun to ride if not racing. you can roll every jump if you're not comfortable hitting them.

teacup:

where are you located? i'm in hamilton ohio. i live maybe 5 minutes from bailee. if you go there at all this season, you'll probably see me there. i have an rm125 w/ metal mulisha graphics. i'm always looking for more people/places to ride.

Lake Bailee is not closed. They are just not part of District11 races anymore. I heard it is because they built a beer gardens.