Sign in to follow this  

Florida It's called a "dual sport" you retard...

To whom it may concern:

Yes, I was out at Croom last weekend with the 300 EXC. Yes, it's a two stroke. Yes, it belches smoke, goes "dadadadadadadadaad..raappp...adadada"...when I idled by you on the road leading to the day use area..BUTTTTTT...did you see that tag on the back that cost me $$$ to pay for OUR roads ?? I could ride it down HWY50 and it would be perfectly legal !!!

By driving by in your truck and making hand gestures, the only person looking like an arse is you buddy !!! Ask the Rangers if you have any doubt you jacka$$ !!

:thumbsup:

I bet if you had been on a bicycle or one of those stupid mopeds/scooters or whatever they are they would not have cared. I have come to realize most people that aren't involved in our sport just hate us. You should have roosted them. Carry on!

I have come to realize most people that aren't involved in our sport just hate us. You should have roosted them.

Uhhh, that might be why. :thumbsup:

Good point! Scratch the roosting part....just smile and wave.

maybe thier jelous casue they have to ride their gas hog truck to work everyday and u on the motorcylce is super easy on gas. lol

To whom it may concern:

Yes, I was out at Croom last weekend with the 300 EXC. Yes, it's a two stroke. Yes, it belches smoke, goes "dadadadadadadadaad..raappp...adadada"...when I idled by you on the road leading to the day use area..BUTTTTTT...did you see that tag on the back that cost me $$$ to pay for OUR roads ?? I could ride it down HWY50 and it would be perfectly legal !!!

By driving by in your truck and making hand gestures, the only person looking like an arse is you buddy !!! Ask the Rangers if you have any doubt you jacka$$ !!

:ride:

You were RIDING? :thumbsup:

You were RIDING? :banana:

Yah...and I even bought a second KTM and joined FTR..I'm thinking of doing that "hairy scrambler" thing.......

I may have to come over there to find somebody to ride with though...nobody seems to want to get out and ride much over on this coast...

I saw Bork at Devils Creek....he asked about ya...

Let's do Ocala when you can...

Bruce

Yah...and I even bought a second KTM and joined FTR..I'm thinking of doing that "hairy scrambler" thing.......

I may have to come over there to find somebody to ride with though...nobody seems to want to get out and ride much over on this coast...

I saw Bork at Devils Creek....he asked about ya...

Let's do Ocala when you can...

Bruce

Katie and I were talking about a possible ONF trip soon. You really should come over and ride; the BC is fun and we might be able to hit a couple of other places.

Will you be in my FTR class, SS-C? We were planning to race Samsula this weekend, but it cancelled. I guess our next race will be 3/27 near Okeechobee. You should join us with the portable mancave.