Sign in to follow this  

Trail Riders are P*ssys

again...that's been posted about 5 times in the last few days

I never turn into a repost cop but this crazy. I think this is a new time limit for the most repost of one video. I'm not busting your ball Milan thanks for trying

Haha yeah sometimes I get lazy and don't search through all the post but like YZFan said it is a little ridiculous. And yeah thanks for trying lol.

That vid is all over the net. here is mine it has the steep slopes but trees will stop you,:thumbsup:http://www.vholdr.com/node/70906

This trail seems to me like it would be more fun its a lot faster paced. Rather than the trails scares you so much to where you are in a slow role over the whole trail.

Yea, but I bet NONE of you have seen this video.

i like the part about stretching out the power band before the end of the race. :thumbsup: kids pretty funny

i got blasted for posting this vid earler this week...i thought i found the coolest trail ever

i got blasted for posting this vid earler this week...i thought i found the coolest trail ever

No, you lose. But look at the bright side. Now YOU get to blast all the people who are as oblivious as you were to first, second, third, etc. posting of this video! :thumbsup:

mother of god. just about every link i have clicked on the net leads me to that vid

That vid is all over the net. here is mine it has the steep slopes but trees will stop you,:banana:http://www.vholdr.com/node/70906

Did you run the first bit with your head tilted to the side so it would look steeper?

Seriously, looks like fun. Looks like where I broke my hand.