Sign in to follow this  

Excellent Hawaii trail riding!!!

I just saw this and had to pass it on . I warn you there is some motorcycle abuse. Good riding video for sure!!:ride:

Good agressive riding. :thumbsup:

nice video, good music too.

but someone needs to teach that ktm 300 rider how to ride around the 3:00 mark when theyre climbing that 3 foot wall... why on earth is he letting his front tire hit it like that?!?!!

nice video, good music too.

but someone needs to teach that ktm 300 rider how to ride around the 3:00 mark when theyre climbing that 3 foot wall... why on earth is he letting his front tire hit it like that?!?!!

Guess you better get a plane ticket and show him yourself!!!!:thumbsup:

Got any videos of yourself we can dissect?

Great vid!:thumbsup:

That looks like a blast to ride.

Frankly, I'm struggling to think of a better place on earth to "abuse" a dirty bike! Freaking beautiful!

I envy you bastards! And your "big" mommas!:ride:

-Jay

I really like this video.

This vid came from motobikenismyliken. I just like it and passing it on.

It isn't me behind the camera.

This is me and my only vid. I have to make more soon:

http://www.youtube.com/user/woodsrider117?feature=mhw4

Check on my channel and you will find more local stuff along with a variety of trail offroad stuff from all over.

This is motobikenismyliken's channel :

http://www.youtube.com/user/motobikenismyliken

His others are great vids too . I like them also because most are some local Oahu trails. Some look like Kauai.:thumbsup:

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

why does that dude just pick up his bike and throw it down the hill?? looks like bent handlebars and broken fender for sure... also kinda looks like he bent his front rim. but on a side note... its only a 2 stroke :banana:

8ygsqb.jpg

why does that dude just pick up his bike and throw it down the hill?? looks like bent handlebars and broken fender for sure... also kinda looks like he bent his front rim. but on a side note... its only a 2 stroke :banana:

8ygsqb.jpg

Talk a lot of smack for a guy that doesn't post some vids of himself...

Where's video of you?

You can't tell from the picture but that hill is super steep and hairy with no vision from the bottom. He does abuse his bike but that's up to him.

Talk a lot of smack for a guy that doesn't post some vids of himself...

Where's video of you?

You can't tell from the picture but that hill is super steep and hairy with no vision from the bottom. He does abuse his bike but that's up to him.

lol quit being so butthurt. I was just pointing out earlier in my first post that instead of letting a friend fail like that, how about teach him the proper way to climb a wall like that?

any good friend/rider would have stopped him and taught him how to do it properly via not letting his front tire hit aka wheeling before he gets to it.

but I guess youre too feminine and get insulted when someone tells you youre doing it wrong and tries to help you out.

lol quit being so butthurt. I was just pointing out that instead of letting a friend fail like that, how about teach him the proper way to climb a wall like that?

any good friend/rider would have stopped him and taught him how to do it properly via not letting his front tire hit aka wheeling before he gets to it.

but I guess youre too feminine and get insulted when someone tells you youre doing it wrong and tries to help you out.

Like I said earlier...Where's video of you? Anyone can talk trash. I know I can ride. There's at least 1 video of me but where are you? Show a video of you doing the same kind of stepup and that will be enough clout for you.

Like I said earlier...Where's video of you? Anyone can talk trash. I know I can ride. There's at least 1 video of me but where are you? Show a video of you doing the same kind of stepup and that will be enough clout for you.

I dont have to prove anything to you. I couldnt care less what someone online thinks of me. that stepup is nothing crazy, anyone here could do it.

good bye.

I don't get it, the guy on the KTM at the 3 minute mark, pretty much climbs the ledge at the top, or at least out of view anyway.

I don't get it, the guy on the KTM at the 3 minute mark, pretty much climbs the ledge at the top, or at least out of view anyway.

I think he was referring to around 2:49. I am just not into critiquing a video of guys having fun riding dirtbikes. The video is to be shared and enjoyed in my opinion...not judged . :banana:

I think he was referring to around 2:49. I am just not into critiquing a video of guys having fun riding dirtbikes. The video is to be shared and enjoyed in my opinion...not judged . :lol:

I agree,haters just need to keep opinions to themselves. You should take him up some of those hills and he can demostrate his "skillz" Probly rides a XR80 :banana: My momma always said ,if dont have something nice to say, STFU !!