Sign in to follow this  

California Soboba helmet cam footage

This is Nick Blais brother of Chris at Soboba. Thought you might enjoy it.

Not being familiar with the ride...was it just a casual ride that happend to be marked or what? I noticed no one was very eager to go first.............I really liked the terrain changes from flat out desert to ST to semi tech trails, etc.

Not being familiar with the ride...was it just a casual ride that happend to be marked or what? I noticed no one was very eager to go first.............I really liked the terrain changes from flat out desert to ST to semi tech trails, etc.

I did it a few years back and its a "trail Ride" and not a race.. Me and my buddies ran a race pace for a bit but you tend to get log jammed by slower riders on some of the technical up hills.. There was two loops when I was doing it , the first was really fun and still challenging, the second was more for the intermediate and up level riders ,plus most of the beginners were beat and didnt attempt the second loop and it was even more fun.. Gotta love that technical single track !! :thumbsup:

It use to draw maybe 3 or 400 hundred riders but got really popular and now probably pulls in around 1000. It use to be an invite type deal but who knows anymore.. Go for it, its a blast.

Once a year thing.

How is it advertised? This is the first I've heard of it...I noticed it was sponsered by Malcolm Smith.