Sign in to follow this  

What were they thinking!!!

Every six months or so pictures of this bike pop up. Every time I see it I just can't help but think it should be in a Scooby Doo movie.

Every six months or so pictures of this bike pop up. Every time I see it I just can't help but think it should be in a Scooby Doo movie.

It's a classic pic how to destroy a drz400sm :thumbsup:

call it the scooby bike . I can picture scooby riding it being chased by the monster :thumbsup:

Would those tires be painted or what? Can't see any self respecting tire company making that shit.

Love it though, just don't want it in my driveway. Unless there's a clown on it and he's here for my kids birthday.

Cheers,

T:banana:

Would those tires be painted or what? Can't see any self respecting tire company making that shit.

Love it though, just don't want it in my driveway. Unless there's a clown on it and he's here for my kids birthday.

Cheers,

T:banana:

Not sure if it's the same brand but I remember seeing magazine ads for this brand years ago:

http://cycletires.com/index2.html

I told my 8 year old daughter those tires were made out of recycled pencil erasers.

She said "that looks like a really cool bike."

Yeah, for Barbie. She could park it in front of the dream house.

This is the vehicle I will take with me when I time travel back to 1967. Hippie chicks'll dig it.

I don't know guys, I've known some women who ride that would look pretty hot on that bike