Sign in to follow this  

Michigan snow chicken

It's odd the flyer makes no mention of the location.

PEACOCK LTD is the meeting place.

They want to get you in their store to buy stuff. Can't do that if you meet at a trail head.

the actual flyer has the adress and more info but i just coppied the info and posted it ....guess thats my fault

for those who dont know peacock ltd is just north of baldwin on m 37

Snow chicken, mmmm, sounds delicious. How is it prepared?

frozen... salt to taste!

I'm not much for adding salt to food but with the temps the way they are going right now the chicken should be thawed out by the end of March.

I wonder what peacock tastes like?

yea the way it looks ya just might be able to ride single tracks this year with no problem at all

yea the way it looks ya just might be able to ride single tracks this year with no problem at all

We rode singletrack last yr, of course that was when i had a bike, maybe this yr i'll show up and walk some of it in full riding gear carrying a set of handlebars make vroom vroom noises

We rode singletrack last yr, of course that was when i had a bike, maybe this yr i'll show up and walk some of it in full riding gear carrying a set of handlebars make vroom vroom noises

lol yeah and you can be smoking a cigarette dipped in Amsoil.

Anybody know if this thing ends up being a bunch of jack jawin' at the dealer or is it pretty much a day full of riding? How about turnout? Seems at times, the more riders that show, the less riding gets done.

I'm probably in but want to make sure there is going to be some riding after a three hour drive northbound.

Just depends on who you ride with. We get there and ride. Some jaw jack.

This is not a "ride event" Its an open house for Peacock. If people happen to bring bikes and go for a trail ride well......

So having said that there is no organization here. Show up, ride if ya want and have a good time.

Just depends on who you ride with. We get there and ride. Some jaw jack.

This is not a "ride event" Its an open house for Peacock. If people happen to bring bikes and go for a trail ride well......

So having said that there is no organization here. Show up, ride if ya want and have a good time.

Sooooo, what time might you unofficially plan to leave the bird lot then??? Any chance I might plan to meet up with you round 'bout that time??

Bring some extra $$, enter for door prizes and discount for local eattery after the open house. 9am, later comers will have to follow the tracks in the woods.

lol yeah and you can be smoking a cigarette dipped in Amsoil.

:thumbsup:

So to the people that will be hitting the single tracks, will Peacock be the meeting spot (before 9am)and then split from their parking lot?