snow chicken

frozen... salt to taste!

I'm not much for adding salt to food but with the temps the way they are going right now the chicken should be thawed out by the end of March.

I wonder what peacock tastes like?

yea the way it looks ya just might be able to ride single tracks this year with no problem at all

We rode singletrack last yr, of course that was when i had a bike, maybe this yr i'll show up and walk some of it in full riding gear carrying a set of handlebars make vroom vroom noises

Anybody know if this thing ends up being a bunch of jack jawin' at the dealer or is it pretty much a day full of riding? How about turnout? Seems at times, the more riders that show, the less riding gets done.

I'm probably in but want to make sure there is going to be some riding after a three hour drive northbound.

Just depends on who you ride with. We get there and ride. Some jaw jack.

This is not a "ride event" Its an open house for Peacock. If people happen to bring bikes and go for a trail ride well......

So having said that there is no organization here. Show up, ride if ya want and have a good time.

Just depends on who you ride with. We get there and ride. Some jaw jack.

This is not a "ride event" Its an open house for Peacock. If people happen to bring bikes and go for a trail ride well......

So having said that there is no organization here. Show up, ride if ya want and have a good time.

Sooooo, what time might you unofficially plan to leave the bird lot then??? Any chance I might plan to meet up with you round 'bout that time??