Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota You Sandbox guys think you're bad?

:thumbsup:#33 :ride: called yesterday and invited me to ride in the free session he got at

for riding the most laps in February. He rode three hundred and a chunk of change.

So what Shag. You putz! Somebody has to do it.

Well,:lol: #33 :lol: is fifty years old and he broke his ankle a few weeks back. Many of those hundreds of laps were on a broken ankle.

So any of you booger machines, you know who you are, who think you're bad. Just remember that you clearly are NOT!:lol::lol:

:thumbsup:#33 :ride: called yesterday and invited me to ride in the free session he got at
for riding the most laps in February. He rode three hundred and a chunk of change.

So what Shag. You putz! Somebody has to do it.

Well,:lol: #33 :lol: is fifty years old and he broke his ankle a few weeks back. Many of those hundreds of laps were on a broken ankle.

So any of you booger machines, you know who you are, who think you're bad. Just remember that you clearly are NOT!:lol::p

:lol:

Broken Ankle?

I am on 5 - 1/2 months since surgery from 3 fracture broken ankle and still cannot support myself on my tip toes of my R foot...

More power to him !:thumbsup:

I'm talking trash.

Wassup! Are you SLOW on the uptake? A little SLOW off the line? SLOW to rise to a little good natured ribbing? SLOW to take up ice racing?...

Not at all on the SLOWness. Just wasn't seeing the purpose was all.

As to ice riding or riding indoors to pass the time... I'll gladly stick with the riding I did this past weekend. :banana:

P1080220.jpg

P1080167.jpg

I used to have a lot of fun on sport bikes. But that ship has sailed. The street bike industry and I no longer see eye to eye. I don't like how heavy they still are.

I do supermoto if I feel like shredding tar now days. I sold my race bike. But my street bike is a fairly capable supermoto with a few minutes of work. Swap the seat, lose the rack, stuff like that.

It'll pull a pretty respectable lap at Dakota County as well.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=80477

I don't ride street anymore as all of my bikes are strictly off-road, or closed course use only and are not street legal. :banana:

As to not agreeing with the sport bike industry, I've gone back and forth with it. I don't care for the posers, "bling", etc. and some of the other stuff. But, I still have fun on the R1 as well as my YZ450F in motard trim. Took both down to JenningsGP this past weekend and had a GREAT time.

I guess I don't see the purpose of this thread...

The purpose of this thread is to warn anyone to not get too close to either Shagger or any of the goons he runs with. I think they might be werewolfs or something.

The purpose of this thread is to warn anyone to not get too close to either Shagger or any of the goons he runs with. I think they might be werewolfs or something.

You're type O positive aren't you? Mmmmmm yummy.

I don't ride street anymore as all of my bikes are strictly off-road, or closed course use only and are not street legal. :banana:

As to not agreeing with the sport bike industry, I've gone back and forth with it. I don't care for the posers, "bling", etc. and some of the other stuff. But, I still have fun on the R1 as well as my YZ450F in motard trim. Took both down to JenningsGP this past weekend and had a GREAT time.

I hear that. I do have two street bikes. One was selected by my bride and is used for two up rides with friends (Mulistrada). The other is used mainly as a dingy for my truck so her and I can meet places and drive together from there, or of course as a supermoto rig.