Sign in to follow this  

California Better not highside

No, its not me, but looks like some pretty fun stuff.

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=18882

Saw that video over at KTMTalk. There's no way that I'd be willing to ride that trail. Guess I'm just a sissy when it comes to riding ledges but I'd rather be a sissy and live to ride another day. :thumbsup::ride::lol: :lol: :lol:

I just saw this vid two days ago and was thinking about posting it up but you beat me to it! looks insane :thumbsup:

Someone emailed me that last week. It sure is crazy. I thought I had been on some nasty cliff edges, but that video really raises the bar a several notches over anything I have done. I don't think I want to raise my bar to that level. On a few spots it was a LONG way down.

Saw that video over at KTMTalk. There's no way that I'd be willing to ride that trail. Guess I'm just a sissy when it comes to riding ledges but I'd rather be a sissy and live to ride another day. :thumbsup::ride::lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, come on now. I have seen some of your ride reports and think that you would ride something like this. :p

I would ride that trail everyday if it was anywhere near me. There is something so much more rewarding about making it through a section like that. You can say "wow, I'm still alive!" That's pretty much the feeling I look for everyday in life. Thankfully a dirt bike has helped me get that feeling almost every ride.:lol::

My feet got numb just watching the video. Some stuff like that up in the angeles forest...sss

never in a million years would I do that, but I might walk it... :thumbsup: